Based at our lovely stained glass studio in the Baltic Triangle, this 3 hour couples workshop will see you working together to create a beautiful stained glass piece.
It’s a hands-on process that will result in a unique work of art that you can cherish and display in your home.
You will be able to select your sun catcher pattern from a wide range of patterns that will be provided. There will also be a broad selection of stained glass to choose from.
Detailed health & safety guides and precautions will be taught throughout the day and personal protective equipment (PPE) will be provided along with all materials.
No previous stained glass experience is necessary for this particular workshop.
A maximum of 3 couples per workshop. This ensures that each couple receives adequate support from the tutor throughout the session.
• Due to the use of lead and chemicals involved in this workshop we are unfortunately unable to accommodate pregnant women.
• We have a no smoking policy onsite at Queens Dock Business Centre.
• No alcohol can be consumed on the premises or during workshop breaks. Treat yourself to something with bubbles later to celebrate what you’ve created.
• We are based on the first floor. There are approximately 35 stairs to reach us. Unfortunately the building’s accessible entrance is closed after 6pm. If you have accessibility needs and cannot use the stairs, please contact us directly to arrange an alternative timeslot when the building is fully accessible.
• Please wear comfortable clothing (the older the better as you will be working with chemicals), suitable footwear such as boots or trainers (no open toed footwear), and bring a hair tie to safely secure your hair back.
• If you wear glasses for reading then please bring them.
What is included in the workshop fees?
Use of all equipment, materials & tuition needed to hand make your own stained glass sun catcher.
Gloves, safety mask, goggles and apron are also provided.
Complimentary tea, coffee, juice, bottled water and biscuits are provided.
Time: We begin promptly at 6pm so please arrive from 5.50pm
Cancellation policy: Cancellation and a full refund (minus an admin fee of £35 per person) can be obtained up to 2 weeks before the course starts. Cancellation and a 50% refund (plus an admin fee of £35 per person) can be obtained up to a week before the course starts. No refunds available for cancellations that are less than a week to the course start date.
This workshop devised and run by Olive Can Fly is copyrighted.
The knowledge, content, publications, and any other information provided during our workshops are intended solely for personal and private use. It is strictly prohibited to reproduce, copy, duplicate, modify, distribute, perform, create derivative works, transmit, or exploit such content in any way.
You are not authorized to use this information to replicate our workshops, teach others, or utilize the content for educational purposes in exchange for any compensation.
Upon registering for any of our workshops or courses, you are legally bound to abide by the aforementioned terms and conditions.